Monday, August 31, 2009

Funny Calendar Pictures

It’s that time again. I will be visiting seven schools, this month, in the Permian Basin UWCD & Llano Estacado UWCD for their third annual art contest. If you need a reminder of what our art contest is all about, visit our Education Cooperative website at
http://www.savingh2o.org/ and click on ART CONTEST.

My favorite part about the contest is getting to look at all of the creative pictures that the students draw. We have a group of judges who look at the pictures for the contest, but I always enjoy looking at the drawings beforehand. It’s not the artistic pictures that catch my eye, but the humorous ones. So without further ado, I would like to present to you the funniest pictures from the SLUWCD & SPUWCD Art Contest. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

















No comments: