Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To Make The Best Better

Denver City 4-H Club




I received a call yesterday morning from a frantic Mom who had forgotten to book someone to present at the Denver City 4-H meeting. Being a veteran 4-Her myself, I couldn't leave her in a bind, I agreed to come.



I had so much fun with the girls who attended last night. I was able to sit-in on their 4-H meeting and learn of their past and present 4-H projects.






Soon, it was my turn to speak. I talked to the girls about water conservation and the importance of saving water in and around their home. We then played Deal or No Deal and had a great time. My favorite part of the night was when my little Vanna White would open the cases. She was very sassy, and took her job very seriously! I may need to hire her to travel around with me!










I would like to thank the Denver City 4-H Club for inviting me to speak! I hope to come back and talk to their club again soon.



On a side note: I apologize for the quality of the pictures posted today. I am still trying to learn how to speak and take pictures at the same time. It is not easy!!

No comments: